Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Phild2h
Regular Visitor

Power BI is Pulling 4 sets of baseline data from PWA

Hi All,

I am having an issue with PWA integration, the connection is setup and working correctly so far but looking closer at the data I have 4 versions of the data coming into BI desktop:

Screenshot 2023-10-30 123440.png

You can see from the above screenshot that baseline number 0 for the same project name has 4 sets of data and this is causing massive confusion issues in Power BI.

Any ideas why this is happening please?

Thanks

Phil

4 REPLIES 4
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Phild2h ,

Have you tried making a group by using the base columns and the the sum of the rest of the values:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-query/group-by

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Hi,

No I didin't but the issues is that the additional lines are there at all, it seems that a number of baselines are being stored somewhere (dataverse?) Why are they ther and how do I cleanse them out?

If I just combine them that will also produce incorrect results.

Cheers

Hi @Phild2h ,

Without specific information I cannot give you a correct explanation but based on the image ytou have share the task id are different so you have a line for each of the values

MFelix_0-1698917249582.png

So for each task you have a line.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Hi @MFelix 

Screenshot 2023-11-03 082829.png

Trying to illustrate the problem, the above screenshot is from the same data, you can see I have the same activity names with very different info against the lines for the same activity. I am also having issues with some calculations coming from the baseline and it appears its adding up the lines... What other info would be useful to you to understand the issues please?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.