Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Lezz81
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Newbie

Hi All,

I am tasked with creating a report that will show the regulatory compliance.

I have multiple sharepoint list. that is in this format. Listed below are the headers

| section number | Descrption  | Fully Complied | Partially Complied | Not Compiled | NA |

1. How to do up a chart with multiple headers?

5 REPLIES 5
Lezz81
Frequent Visitor

Hi @DataVizzer.,

I would like to create a bar chart that will show the following only for Section 3

1. % Fully Done 

2. % Partially Done 

3. % Not Done 

4. % NA

Can you plaese assit?

Thank You

regards,
Lezz81

@Lezz81 

Click on the bar visual, drag 'Section" in X-axis and drag all the % values in Y-axis. Maybe that would solve the problem.

DataVizzer

Hi, what kind of diagram do you want to create? Could you provide more details?

In general:

There are different ways to create a chart with multiple headers in Power BI, depending on your data structure and desired output. Here are some possible solutions:

• You can use a matrix visualization and add multiple fields to the columns bucket. 
  • You can use a table visualization and rearrange your data into a single heading format using Power Query Editor.
  • You can use a custom visual such as Multi KPI, Multi Row Card, or Table Heatmap that supports multiple headers (AppSource or Python / R)

If I could help you please mark the answer as a solution.

Lezz81
Frequent Visitor

Basically I got a list that I have shown below that has to be translated to a dashboard.

The sample excel is attached along.

Lezz81_1-1678535192637.png

I am now doing up the dashboard and I am lost on how to do up a dashboard.

1. How can I do up a widget that will show me the [% fully done , % partially done , % not done & % NA] all into a single bar chart?

Can someone please help me with this?

Thank you

Regards,
Lezz81

rajulshah
Super User
Super User

@Lezz81 ,

I didn't understand the requirement exactly.

Do you want to plot the columns? 
You can use table/matrix visual for that.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.