Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

minh23tran
Helper I
Helper I

Phone view for reports

Hi, for the dashboard, I can view/edit in phone view. I'm wondering is there phone view for reports? 

6bjlAE

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @minh23tran,

In addition, to use the feature mentioned by BhaveshPatel above, you need to go to File -> Options -> Preview Features to enable "Mobile report authoring" first. For more information about how to create reports optimized for the Power BI phone apps, please refer to this article.

pf.PNG

Regards

BhaveshPatel
Community Champion
Community Champion

@minh23tran

It is not available in PBI service but you can create your reports in PBI Desktop where you can adjust the report layout and then publish in PBI service to see the phone view.

See the attached screenshot for the demo on how to create a report in phone view.

1223.PNG

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh

Love the Self Service BI.
Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to give Kudos.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.