Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Euro0681
Helper II
Helper II

Page Break at each instance Mismatch (Report Builder)

Don't know if this is where I would post this question, but I have created a paginated report and have added row groups on 2 separate tables. Both tables use a different query for the dataset. 
Due to this one table returns values 1-6 (in sequence) and the other only returns Values 1 and 5. I was wondering when the page breaks if we could get blanks for missing values on the 2nd table (example below...Row Group on 'Dataset1'[ID] and 'Dataset2'[ID1])

Euro0681_0-1682014729739.png

Euro0681_1-1682014770536.png

How Can I get it to show 2 and then BLANK(), but once The 1st table displays 5 the second table should show 5 as well?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Euro0681,

For report builder page break usages, you can take look at the following links:

Controlling page breaks, headings, columns, and rows in paginated reports - Microsoft Report Builder...

Add a page break to a paginated report - Microsoft Report Builder & Power BI Report Builder | Micros...
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Euro0681,

For report builder page break usages, you can take look at the following links:

Controlling page breaks, headings, columns, and rows in paginated reports - Microsoft Report Builder...

Add a page break to a paginated report - Microsoft Report Builder & Power BI Report Builder | Micros...
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors