Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

SAGUILAR
Frequent Visitor

Only the total column

Hello,

I've been trying to add the TOTAL Value $$ column to the table above, but I'm getting the total value for each group (A-F). Is there any way to add just one column? I need one column.

SAGUILAR_0-1713289255906.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SAGUILAR ,

In order to better understand your demands and give the right solution, could you please provide some more specific information? such as your desensitized example data and a screenshot of your desired results?

Thanks for your efforts & time in advance.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sure, I prepared the following tables in Excel of the expected result in PBI. I have a table organized by Division and Groups (units), the goal is to add the column $ Total Value (Blue) next to the column Total Units. If I do that in PBI I will have a column of $ Total Value for each group (second screenshot). I would like to see the total at the end only not by groups.

Expected result in PBI

SAGUILAR_0-1713363899283.png

Actual result.

SAGUILAR_1-1713363926065.png

I hope this helps. Thanks!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.