Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

user_34
Frequent Visitor

Not able to change date in matrix from date picker

Hi all,
I have two table sheet 1 and date I am creating a date picker from date table and a matrix with product owner name and I want to see their SLA met or not met on the basis of today, yesterday and day before yesterday. However when I am changing date in date picker the values of date in a matrix not changed accordingly. 
Question 2 :- I have sla status which has values met or not met which should show in that matrix. How do to that because whenever I am dropping SLA status in matrix values it is showing total count but i want day wise

user_34_0-1712128428343.pnguser_34_1-1712128464865.png

For date table for the values for today yesterday and day before yesterday I used this in advanced query editor:
let
Source = Table.FromRows(Json.Document(Binary.Decompress(Binary.FromText("i45WCslPSaxUitWJVopMLS5JLYLxnFLT8otSFZAEYwE=", BinaryEncoding.Base64), Compression.Deflate)), let _t = ((type nullable text) meta [Serialized.Text = true]) in type table [Day = _t]),
#"Changed Type" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(Source,{{"Day", type text}}),
#"Added Conditional Column" = Table.AddColumn(#"Changed Type", "Date", each if [Day] = "Today" then DateTime.LocalNow() else if [Day] = "Yesterday" then Date.AddDays(DateTime.LocalNow(),-1) else if [Day] = "Before Yesterday" then Date.AddDays(DateTime.LocalNow(),-2) else null),
#"Changed Type1" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(#"Added Conditional Column",{{"Date", type date}}),
#"Duplicated Column" = Table.DuplicateColumn(#"Changed Type1", "Day", "Day - Copy"),
#"Duplicated Column1" = Table.DuplicateColumn(#"Duplicated Column", "Date", "Date - Copy"),
#"Merged Columns" = Table.CombineColumns(Table.TransformColumnTypes(#"Duplicated Column1", {{"Date - Copy", type text}}, "en-GB"),{"Day - Copy", "Date - Copy"},Combiner.CombineTextByDelimiter(" ", QuoteStyle.None),"Merged")
in
#"Merged Columns"

Also attaching the dataset of sheet1
product.xlsx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yaningy-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @user_34 

Thanks for @vs_7 reply. You can try his method and if it does not solve the problem, you can try the following.

If you are using the Date column from the screenshot you gave, then it is possible to filter normally, if you are using the Date column from the Date table, then you need to create a relationship for both tables to filter normally.
vyaningymsft_1-1712213602093.png

For the second question, you need to place your fields in the following way to display Met or Not Met properly.

Untitled2.png

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yaningy-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @user_34 

Thanks for @vs_7 reply. You can try his method and if it does not solve the problem, you can try the following.

If you are using the Date column from the screenshot you gave, then it is possible to filter normally, if you are using the Date column from the Date table, then you need to create a relationship for both tables to filter normally.
vyaningymsft_1-1712213602093.png

For the second question, you need to place your fields in the following way to display Met or Not Met properly.

Untitled2.png

Best Regards,
Yang
Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

vs_7
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

hi @user_34 ,
measure for sla status

SLA Status = SWITCH(
    TRUE(),
    [SLA Date] <= TODAY(), "Met",
    [SLA Date] > TODAY(), "Not Met"
)

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.