Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

divyaa
Frequent Visitor

Need spacing in combined chart(Cluster and stacked chart)

I have a combined chart i.e, under particular month I have 1 cluster chart and 1 stacked chart. The chart works fine but the visual looks like each bar is individual which doesn't look good. And I couldn't find the padding option as well to format the chart. I couldn't share the pictures as its restricted in here. 

Need some urgent helpouts.Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @divyaa 
Can you share the input and expected output how you want it??

If you want to showcase 2 fields together you can try Stacked column chart

Uzi2019_0-1711969736508.png

I hope this is what you are looking for!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @divyaa ,

Did the above suggestions help with your scenario? if that is the case, you can consider Kudo or Accept the helpful suggestions to help others who faced similar requirements.

If these also don't help, please share more detailed information and description to help us clarify your scenario to test.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
divyaa
Frequent Visitor

Yeah but its kind of formatting all the bars and its still look good. I've created the chart using the below link and if you see the image in this link, you can find 2 bars under January alone. I need to combine those 2 bars like a regular cluster bar but has to be combined chart.

https://www.villezekeviking.com/how-to-combine-a-clustered-and-stacked-chart-in-power-bi/

Hi @divyaa 
Can you share the input and expected output how you want it??

If you want to showcase 2 fields together you can try Stacked column chart

Uzi2019_0-1711969736508.png

I hope this is what you are looking for!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!
Uzi2019
Super User
Super User

hi @divyaa 

there is an option where you can modify the space between each bar. go to column > layout setting

Uzi2019_0-1711960840869.png

I hope this would resolved your issue!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.