Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help :How to drill through from a Measure in summary page to details that are in different tab

Hi Community,

Please assist me with below issue . 

I have a summary tab as shown in screen shot . I also have details related to the measures i am showing in summary tab in a different tab called Details tab. 

Summary tab : 

Capture.PNG

Details tab : 

Capture.PNG

Requirement is to see what are those 36.97% of records or 7.5 % of records or 55.41 % of records that are accoutable .  When i right click on that yellow part (measure ) in summary tab and click on drill through , it should show only those 36.97% of records in details tab.  With the way i have configured drill through as of now, it is drilling through . However, it is showing all the records instead of only those 36.97% of records.  

- Can we drill through from a measure in summary tab to details tab ? if yes, please assist me on how to configure drill through to make it work .

G Venkatesh 

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Measure will not pass filter used inside the measure to drill down. On filter/slicer on-page and parameter of visual will be passed

So use the measure in drill visual or add an additional filter.

Also, check of conditional drill down can help

https://visualbi.com/blogs/microsoft/powerbi/conditionally-drill-action-power-bi/

https://www.havensconsulting.net/blog-and-media/conditional-drillthrough-navigation-for-buttons

Anonymous
Not applicable

THanks Amit . I will try that 

Hi, @Anonymous 

Could you please tell me whether your problem has been solved?

If yes, you could accept the helpful answer as solution. You could also share your own solution here.
For now, there is no content of description in the thread. If you still need help, please share more details to us.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.