Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sustainhort
Frequent Visitor

Multiple Tables Filtering and Relationships

I have two seperate tables one a climate with month and evap data, and the other table with month and a factor based from products.

The climate table has a relationship with the site overview table and is filtering out climate data based on a region from a filter selection in site overview. The other table has a relationship with areas (a seperate table) wich is also filtered from a relationship with the site overview table and brings up muliutple products with the multiple factors for each month. 

I need to calculate the effect that the product factor has on the evaporation though cant create a relationship between the two tables because of ambiguity, is there a way to acheive what i am after, hoping that it makes sense

2 REPLIES 2
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sustainhort ,

In order to better understand your demands and give the right solution, could you please provide some more specific information? such as your desensitized example data and a screenshot of your desired results?

Thanks for your efforts & time in advance.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu

Example Data 

Current relationships Site Overview ID - Paddocks ID

Site Overview location- climate location

Paddocks product ID-crop factor product ID

output calculate between these factors for one graph essentially

sustainhort_0-1684105599941.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.