Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Donut Charts with interaction

Hello,

I have a requirement to create a dunut chart with mutilple levels as shown in the image with filter interaction. I have used sunburn custom visual, but it is not interactive as good as built in filter interaction where it changes the view based on the filters applied.

The only issue which i am facing is if i select any one of the donut (ex: donut 2) it will disable the other two donuts, hence i wont be able to click on it, as it is currently highlighting donut 2. I have tried formatting like bringing front/ moving back, but still not able to get what i needed. 

Can you suggest some solutions, if you come across these kind of requirements.

3 Donuts Chart3 Donuts Chart

Thanks in advance,

Parac

4 REPLIES 4
her
Helper III
Helper III

hi all,

how to implement to the power bi matrix table month column based on tables cell show to start date and end date 

daterange timeline.JPG

expected  output is 

daterangeclient.JPG

thanks and regards

herwin

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous  its hard to see what you have done to set it up, are these 3 seperate objects?  if so you can edit the interactions but not allowing any donut to be filtered

click on edit interactions which is next to send to back etc.  and then

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-reports-visual-interactions  and then on the object you dont want to be filtered, select the circle with a diagonal line through it

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @vanessafvg,

Thanks for your response.

There are 3 donuts put one inside the other in the above image. Edit interaction has already enabled and it is filtering properly. The only problem which I am facing is, when I hover/click on any one of the donut, it will highlight that particular donut and it will send back the other 2. Then, if I want to filter the other donut, I am not able to click as it is sent back. I can click on only 1 visual at a time, as it puts one inside the other and sends another 2 back on each click.

I believe this will give you clarity on the issue.

Regards,Park

hi, @Anonymous 

After my research, I'm afraid it couldn't achieve for now.

If you could try custom visual: Drill-down donut chart

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104380858?src=office

Best Regards,
Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.