Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Pandadev
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Measured table built from measures

Hi I am trying to create 30 measures to build a table to get a count of rows where the following measures are met

Dax Formula in column - Last Flight = 1 , this is always set to 1 , so evry row with latest flight , based on last flightid has a 1 added

Measure - Diff TU Date = counts days since the last flight took place , I wanted to get a count of how many flights there were for Diff TU range 1 to 30) , so I was going to create 30 formulas 

I attempted these measures , but the value is coming back the same for each of the measures shown below

V3 Tracked -1 = CALCULATE(COUNTAX('TU Feed','TU Feed'[Diff TU Date]=1),'TU Feed'[Last Flight]=1)

V3 Tracked -2 = CALCULATE(COUNTAX('TU Feed','TU Feed'[Diff TU Date]=2),'TU Feed'[Last Flight]=1)

V3 Tracked -3 = CALCULATE(COUNTAX('TU Feed','TU Feed'[Diff TU Date]=3),'TU Feed'[Last Flight]=1)

V3 Tracked -4 = CALCULATE(COUNTAX('TU Feed','TU Feed'[Diff TU Date]=4),'TU Feed'[Last Flight]=1)

V3 Tracked -5 = CALCULATE(COUNTAX('TU Feed','TU Feed'[Diff TU Date]=5),'TU Feed'[Last Flight]=1)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Pandadev , Try with these minor changes

V3 Tracked -1 = CALCULATE(COUNTAX('TU Feed','TU Feed'[Diff TU Date]),filter('TU Feed','TU Feed'[Diff TU Date]=1 && 'TU Feed'[Last Flight]=1))

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Pandadev , Try with these minor changes

V3 Tracked -1 = CALCULATE(COUNTAX('TU Feed','TU Feed'[Diff TU Date]),filter('TU Feed','TU Feed'[Diff TU Date]=1 && 'TU Feed'[Last Flight]=1))

Thanks that worked , and yes it now makes sense as to why my formula was not working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.