Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

marsclone
Helper IV
Helper IV

Measure not affected by filter

Hello,

I have a measure that calculates the correct value, but i do not want to change that value if a filter is selected.

Which adjustments do i have to make in this measure?

Bedrag % = DIVIDE(SUM('OP Lijsten'[Bedrag]), CALCULATE(SUM('OP Lijsten'[Bedrag]) , ALLSELECTED('OP Lijsten')))

Thank you in advance
Marcel
9 REPLIES 9
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone, has anyone had the opposite happen to you? Measures that are not affected by filters? I review the interactions and they are not disabled. The calculation expressions appear to be correct.

MEASURE 1:

Delta_Acum_vsAñoPasado_Personas = [Acum_real_AñoActual_Personas]/[Acum_real_AñoPasado_Personas]-1
and use the following:
MEASURE 2:
Acum_real_AñoActual_Personas =
CALCULATE(
[Real_Personas_a_hoy_V],
'Calendar'[Date]<=TODAY()-1,
'Calendar'[AñoActual]="Current Year"
)
MEASURE 3:
Acum_real_AñoPasado_Personas =
WHERE Current_date_LY = DATE(YEAR(TODAY())-1, MONTH(TODAY()),DAY(TODAY()-1))
WHERE Star_year_LY = DATE(YEAR(TODAY())-1, MONTH(12),DAY(2))
RETURN
CALCULATE(SUM(BD2[VISITORS]),
'Calendar'[Date] < Current_date_LY,
'Calendar'[Date] >= Star_year_LY
)
I appreciate your help.
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello, I have a similar problem, were you able to solve it?

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

ALL() is used to remove filters. So replace Allselected with ALL.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

Problem is that i have certain filters on page level. I want to keep them. 
in this measure the filter on "vervaltermijn" must not affect the outcome. 

@marsclone 

ALL( Table[vervaltermijn]) 

not sure how your tables are related and what not.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

@parry2k 

I've made a testfile, i really think there is a simple solution? But i can't find it.

Thank you for your help!

test 

Hi @marsclone 

If you've fixed the issue on your own please kindly share your solution. if the above posts help, please kindly mark it as a solution to help others find it more quickly. If not, please kindly elaborate more. thanks!

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

@marsclone my mistake it should be allexcept

ALLEXCEPT( Table, Table[vervaltermijn]) 

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop shop for Power BI related projects/training/consultancy.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@marsclone change ALLSELECTED to ALL

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop shop for Power BI related projects/training/consultancy.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.