Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Kfausch
Helper II
Helper II

Measure for Accounts Receivable Aging

Hello,

I am currently using "0-30 Days = SUMX(FILTER('Cust_ Ledger Entry', 'Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Due Date]<=TODAY() && 'Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Due Date]>TODAY()-30),'Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Receivable Remaining Amount($)])" to get overdue receivables as of today. I am looking for a formula that gives me the same information as of end of each month. I would like to see a bar chart of each month and what the overdue receivables were at the end of each month. Any suggestions? I am not having much luck.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Stachu
Community Champion
Community Champion

the measure needs to relate to a filter context coming from visualization/slicer. Assuming the month on the bar chart will be based on Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Due Date] I would try the following:

0-30 Days = 
VAR LastDay= MAX( Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Due Date]) //should return last date in selected period
RETURN
SUMX(
    FILTER(
        'Cust_ Ledger Entry', 
        'Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Due Date]<=LastDay && 'Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Due Date]>LastDay-30
    ),
    'Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Receivable Remaining Amount($)]
)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thank you for the kudos 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Kfausch
Helper II
Helper II

That worked perfectly, thank you!

I'm having the same problem. The visuals I want to build are based on weeks, i.e. need to see the historical trend for aging AR on a weekly basis in a stacked column chart. Can someone assist or share the file, please?

Stachu
Community Champion
Community Champion

the measure needs to relate to a filter context coming from visualization/slicer. Assuming the month on the bar chart will be based on Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Due Date] I would try the following:

0-30 Days = 
VAR LastDay= MAX( Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Due Date]) //should return last date in selected period
RETURN
SUMX(
    FILTER(
        'Cust_ Ledger Entry', 
        'Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Due Date]<=LastDay && 'Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Due Date]>LastDay-30
    ),
    'Cust_ Ledger Entry'[Receivable Remaining Amount($)]
)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thank you for the kudos 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.