Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

GSathishKumar
Regular Visitor

Matrix Visual Width

Hello all,

Can someone guide me to auto adjust the width of matrix visual in power bi? when we manually adjust width of matrix visual in power bi desktop and publish the report to power bi service, if any updation happens in data source while reflecting in power bi service, matrix visual width keep changing as on when new things keep adding to the fields. Can someone find a solution for this scenario.

6 REPLIES 6
GSathishKumar
Regular Visitor

I have tried this @Uzi2019 it did not help me to fit onto the report layout and schrinks it down and not maintaining the layout width.

Hi @GSathishKumar 

You can also disable the auto size width and try to adjust the column width by your self then it will be fixed. make sure to have opened all level of hierarchy then adjust the width.

I hope this may resolved your issue!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

I tried that as well, thing is that when new sub fields gets added to it when refresh heppens again width getting changing.

hi @GSathishKumar 

There is no fixed solution to your problem. You can raise this as a idea on belwo forum.
https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/

I hope I answered your question!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

I have raised as an Idea, thank you @Uzi2019 

Uzi2019
Super User
Super User

hi @GSathishKumar 

You can try with below option 

Uzi2019_0-1715144347172.png

Apart from it you cant do anything. 

If this is important to you please consider voting for an existing idea or raising a new one at https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/?forum=2d80fd4a-16cb-4189-896b-e0dac5e08b41

I hope I answered your  question!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.