Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Matrix Resize Column Width Workaround NOT Working - Has Anyone Figured a Fix?

I have a sample report i created. I'm attempting to setup the matrix column width to be equal so i can align my table with a column chart. I've searched online and found a workaround by creating a custom measure to repeat a specific character in order to set the column width. Once i set it, it works fine but when i turn off auto size width, remove the custom measure and replace it with my actual measure, the slicers somehow reset some of the regional columns so they no longer align. I've tried just about everything and can't figure this last part out. The rows and bar chart line up perfectly but the columns are still kicking my butt. 

Anyone experience this that can assist? I don't see an option to attach my pbix file so any help there would be great too.

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

Please refer to the following links in the hopes of helping you.

Solved: Matrix Fixed column size - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Matrix Column Width keeps changing with different ... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone here come across a similar issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.