Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ruthhacche
Helper III
Helper III

March 2022 Secondary Axis Align Zeros

I presumed this toggle button would align the zero on the secondary axis with the zero on the primary axis.  Either it is for something else or it is not working?  It does change the scale of the secondary axis but I still get 0 on the secondary axis aligned with -10,000 on the primary axis.

This is with the axis not aligned

ruthhacche_0-1647447999400.png

Thsi is with the axis aligned

ruthhacche_1-1647448042238.png

4 REPLIES 4
ruthhacche
Helper III
Helper III

Thank you for replying.  It would mean writing additional measures to determine the dynamic mins and maxs and this data is quite complex so I would rather just leave it for now (and not risk actually making things worse) until MS mend the issue (as I am sure they will soon).

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@ruthhacche , One of the workaround to check is to disable new format pane from options  and setting-> preview features  and check

It makes no difference.  Cannot make it work.

Hi, @ruthhacche 

If the button 'Align zeros' in  format pane doesn't work for you, you might consider fine-tuning the start and end of the secondary axis to align the zero on the secondary axis with the zero on the primary axis.

3.png

1.png

2.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.