Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

blocke
Frequent Visitor

Mapping cannot find zips

Hi all,

When using the ESRI mapping program I am getting an error message that says "Fail to locate 1449 features". Is there a way to view which features cannot be found?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @blocke,

I have found a similar issue that you could have a reference.

I would apprecitate it if you could share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the issue, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Cherry Phot2.PNGphoto1.PNG

I have attached a photo of what my data looks like and the error message I am receiving. Because of the limits of 4000 data entries into the mapping software, I would like to be able to utilize the 1426 data points in another manner if I can locate them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.