Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MarcoRag

Map with multiple slicers

Hi, I'm finding an issue that i cannot solve:
I have to calculate the distance between multiple Plants and Supplier for my company. To accomplish that, i created a new table (called "locale") appending Plans and Supplier; and calculated the distance using a mesure. The model is the following:
Screenshot 2024-04-02 170706.png

Now here is the problems: In the report the user has two slicers, one for the Plants (taking values from table plants) and one for the Suppliers (taking values from table suppliers), which are correlated to a matrix and a graphic showing the value of the distance (in Km) and a grapich comparsion if multiple plants and/or suppliers are selected, theese two work as intended. Unfurtunatelly the map, does not work; meaning that once the user selects a combination of suppliers and plants the map doesn't show any location, this is due two how the tables are related.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 171512.pngScreenshot 2024-04-02 171543.pngScreenshot 2024-04-02 171746.png
I had try differents approch to solve this problem but I did not find a solution. Could you help me?

2 REPLIES 2
AnushaSri
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi,
Create a merge table rather than append, so that when you select Plants can filter all those selected plants along with all related suppliers, and if both plants and suppliers selected in the filters will bring those plants and suppliers which are related and in the filter selection.

Please accept solution if it helps to resolve your issue.

Hi, I do not think it is possible to merge them.
The two table do not have any fields in common, in fact, the Plant code and Supplier code are unique fileds that differ from each other, and i do not see how i can merge them without loosing data

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.