Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bsz412
Helper III
Helper III

Line chart upper and lower on tooltip - why

Hi, 

I am re-working a report someone else created, and I dont understand why I see upper and lower values on this line chart. I thought the zoom slider is causing this, but it is there even if I turn that off completely. How can I get rid of this?

bsz412_1-1680084034166.png

2 REPLIES 2
bsz412
Helper III
Helper III

hi Aniya, 

thanks for the answer! I could not find anything in the configuration, it might be that this feature is available in a previous version of pbi desktop... I dont know. I just deleted the chart and created it again, and now I do not see the upper and lower levels. 

v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @bsz412 

In general, tootlip is automatically generated from the Legend field.I'm sorry, but I haven't found the configuration in the settings yet.

You can check if the following tooltip is a tooltip page in this viusal.

vyueyunzhmsft_0-1680230792424.png

For more information, you can refer to :
Create report tooltip pages in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

If not, you can delete some sensitive data and provide the .pbix file to us for further research and analysis.

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.