Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

None880

Line Chart with switching page

Hello, I would like to know is there other way can drill through directly?

I seek someone using button function to switch the drill through page yet I would like to enter to that analysis page by just clicking the point from Line Chart. 

Is that possible? If yes, can you show me the step?

I sincerely appreciate your help and time, Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
olgad
Super User
Super User

Hi, not possible to click and get to the drill-through, you have to right-click and select drill-through to be navigated to that page. 

Depending on your data set and what you would like to show in the drill through, setting up a tooltip page for your charts could be an option, so you can hover over a point in a line chart and see the details. Please mind that tolltips cannot be scrolled, so if you have huge tables to display as detail that will not be an option. 

DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? PLEASE MARK MY POST AS A SOLUTION! APPRECIATE YOUR KUDO/LIKE!
PROUD TO BE A SUPER USER!
Best Stories, Interesting Cases: PowerBI Storytime Newsletter
Linkedin Profile: Linkedin
YouTube Channel: PowerBI Storytime

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
olgad
Super User
Super User

Hi, not possible to click and get to the drill-through, you have to right-click and select drill-through to be navigated to that page. 

Depending on your data set and what you would like to show in the drill through, setting up a tooltip page for your charts could be an option, so you can hover over a point in a line chart and see the details. Please mind that tolltips cannot be scrolled, so if you have huge tables to display as detail that will not be an option. 

DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? PLEASE MARK MY POST AS A SOLUTION! APPRECIATE YOUR KUDO/LIKE!
PROUD TO BE A SUPER USER!
Best Stories, Interesting Cases: PowerBI Storytime Newsletter
Linkedin Profile: Linkedin
YouTube Channel: PowerBI Storytime

Thank you for your answer 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.