Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jeggen
Helper I
Helper I

Limiting stacked bar chart to top "n" for total values

I have a stacked bar chart that shows values for all of the producers in our unit. These values are stored basically in a per-transaction file, so there is one row for each transaction and that row includes the name of the producer and the type of sale it was (along with additioanl information.) This file contains over a year of data. The graph is setup with the legend as the type, the value as the amount and the axis is the name of the producer but filtered only to the current year values.

What I'd like to do is limit the graph to only show the top "n" (let's say 5) producers in the company and the breakdown of the sales type. The graph is great, but I just want to limit it to only show the leaders and not everyone. Is this possible to do within the graph or do I need to create additional measures to make this happen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jeggen 

Add a visual level filter for the bar chart

Capture1.JPG

Best Regards
Maggie
Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jeggen 

Add a visual level filter for the bar chart

Capture1.JPG

Best Regards
Maggie
Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

It works for me, and its usefull when we have a lot of data and it can be displayed in chart bar

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.