Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

JordanJackson
Advocate II
Advocate II

Issue with match tables and visualisations spacing

Hi there, 

I am experiancing issues when creating visualisations with match tables. When creating a visualisation using data from across two tables through a match table, one of the tables is displayed correctly, with no spacing. But the other table is displayed with spacing that cannot be removed through formatting. Is there any way to remove this as it looks bad and needs dealing with. 

Thanks

match table visual problem.png

5 REPLIES 5
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@JordanJackson , You have 2 count of the region. And seems like the first phase has no value for the highway and the second one does not have value for others. Both are of same color so creating impression of missing

What should I changes the 2 counts of region to? How do I use the match table to show a value for all occurances of region from accross both tables?

That is correct, I have put two counts of region as when I put the match table region in values it only returns a count of 1 and not the values of each occurance of the region. 

I need them to all be the same colour so that they are all seen as the same, which I need them to be.  

Do I need to create a new column through dax that calculates the value from both tables and puts this in the match table next to each region?

Thanks

This may be a bug, as it has now resolved the spacing issue. 

When the target value is moved to the second position in the values section with one value above and one value below the spacing issue dissapears. 

However, if this is moved then this spacing issue returns. 

Hi @JordanJackson,

Can you please share a pbix or some dummy data that keep raw data structure with expected results? It should help us clarify your scenario and test to coding formula.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly  

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
September Hackathon Carousel

Microsoft Fabric & AI Learning Hackathon

Learn from experts, get hands-on experience, and win awesome prizes.

Top Solution Authors