Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

id013
Helper V
Helper V

Is there a way to show all filtered values separately instead of combined when you select ALL filter

Hi,

So I have a line graph visualization that shows patient volumes for multiple facilities, lets call them A, B & C. So it's fine if I select each facility separately but If I choose to show all facilities it shows their combined volumes in a single graph. 

Is there a way to make it so that if I choose all or even 2 of them, it shows each facility as it's own separate line graph? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AlB
Super User
Super User

Hi @id013

If it's a line chart, place the column with the facility in 'Legend' of the chart. That should generate a different line per facility 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AlB
Super User
Super User

Hi @id013

If it's a line chart, place the column with the facility in 'Legend' of the chart. That should generate a different line per facility 

Hi,

That works perfectly, although it seems like it only allows it if there's only one value being shown. That helps a lot though thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.