Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to hide objects without a slicer?

I have a table with 11 columns that is easy to view on a desktop but is not easy to navigate via mobile. Is it possible to create another table with limited rows and hide it from the desktop version but use it on the mobile view? 

After doing some research I don't think this is possible but wanted to get some feedback. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Maybe u can hide the page in the desktop? That way it wont be seen by end users after you publish it. But u can drag and drop those visuals when you create the mobile view.

*Not sure though if hiding the page on desktop hides it in the mobile view as well...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this and it hides the page on the mobile view. I also tried creating a second visual and moving it to the back of the page but it is still slightly visible and doesn't look clean. I don't think this is possible in PBI at this time. 

Workaround will be to try see if it is acceptable to have a sheet for desktop and a sheet for mobile or two seperate reports unfortunatley. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.