Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ANG1994
Frequent Visitor

Impossible on being dumb?

Hello! 🙂

Maybe im attempting something impossible or Im being relly dumb?

I got this table where I check my stock levels, the second table is the desired result. (Last column is the one with the formula giving me problems):

• The Stock Required will be used based on the JobSartDate
  • When Stock its used, the Qtyafterall stock will be use for the next job 
  • When a new OrderQty arrives(OPDueDate) This is added to the Stocklevels

The problem I have is when the OP arrives, its added on all the rows where the JobDate>OPDate as it thinks they are different OP nums, when in fack is only one.

ANG1994_0-1686056222133.png

Is any way I can modify the formula so the OrderQty is only added on the dates is due? and when its added then its not added again later?

=IF(H1=[@MStockCode],IF([@[JOB StartDate]]>[@[OP DueDate]],((I1-[@Required])+[@OrderQty]),I1-[@Required]),([@QtyOnHand]-[@Required]))

I hope this makes sense

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Please provide sample data that covers your issue or question completely, in a usable format (not as a screenshot).
https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-...
Please show the expected outcome based on the sample data you provided.

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.