Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

admin_xlsior
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How to handle visual header overlap title

Hi guys,

Want to ask how usually we handle the visual header which sometime overlap its visual title, basically when title is long while the visual is not wide enough.

For example like this :

admin_xlsior_0-1638238957113.png

The title used to be "Complaint orders by complaint categories", but when we hover our mouse which make visual header showing, obvously it is not good to look and sometime hard to read / see even to recognize the button because behind it has texts. But I still need the visual header though so I won't disable this.

I believe this is on all visual whenever it is not wide but the title is long. Or the only way to handle this is to not having title, so I need to add addition Text object at the top of this kind of visual ?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, @admin_xlsior 

As a workaround, you can consider adjusting the transparency of the background color of the visual title.

26.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@admin_xlsior , There is an option to switch off the visual header, that can be done on desktop, will hide these in service.

Hi @amitchandak 

Yes, but I still want to use/show that header, it is just not sure why they decided to make it inside of its visual. 

But I think I will just hide some of it. Still it will block some portion of my title, but that's the max I can do.

Thanks.

Hi, @admin_xlsior 

As a workaround, you can consider adjusting the transparency of the background color of the visual title.

26.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Hi @v-easonf-msft 

Yes, it is an option, although it is mean user will be difficult to see the icon then. Anyway thanks for the idea.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.