Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MarcNZ

How do i get access to PowerBI copilot?

Howdy 

As stated in the title. I want to use the PowerBi copilot but it does not show up in the app for fabric web ui. So how do i apply for and gain access to the private preview feature?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MarcNZ .

We completely understand the excitement and anticipation surrounding our Power BI Copilot Private Preview program. Indeed, the eagerness of our customers to participate in this novel initiative is a testament to the quality we strive to deliver.

However, we kindly ask for your understanding as the program isn't fully ready to launch at this point. The Private Preview will be designed to ensure the quality and attention to detail that you deserve. At this stage, we are unable to onboard any new customers for Private Preview at this juncture. Once the Private Preview concludes, we will closely analyze its results to determine the subsequent steps.

If you hold a Premier support account, we advise reaching out to your Microsoft Accounts team. They will be able to keep you updated with the program's timelines and let you know if and when we are ready to accept additional customers.

Thank you for your understanding and continued enthusiasm for our upcoming program. We are equally excited and looking forward to launching the Power BI Copilot Private Preview as soon as we can.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MarcNZ .

We completely understand the excitement and anticipation surrounding our Power BI Copilot Private Preview program. Indeed, the eagerness of our customers to participate in this novel initiative is a testament to the quality we strive to deliver.

However, we kindly ask for your understanding as the program isn't fully ready to launch at this point. The Private Preview will be designed to ensure the quality and attention to detail that you deserve. At this stage, we are unable to onboard any new customers for Private Preview at this juncture. Once the Private Preview concludes, we will closely analyze its results to determine the subsequent steps.

If you hold a Premier support account, we advise reaching out to your Microsoft Accounts team. They will be able to keep you updated with the program's timelines and let you know if and when we are ready to accept additional customers.

Thank you for your understanding and continued enthusiasm for our upcoming program. We are equally excited and looking forward to launching the Power BI Copilot Private Preview as soon as we can.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-rongtiep-msft  Hi Rongtie,

How can a company or a user join the Private Preview program?

Thanks!

Hi @RichFlorida 

Becoming a Power BI MVP would allow you to be part of the NDA for some of the upcoming features and releases. I don't find a way for users to apply to join the Private Preview program on their own.

Here are more details on the MVP Program:

What it takes to be an MVP (microsoft.com)

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing

chrowe

I don't see an answer in that link. It just says that it is in private beta. There would often be a way to sign up to be on a waitlist to get access but nothing is mentioned so maybe there is no way?

VijayP
Super User
Super User

@MarcNZ  use this link to understand 

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-au/blog/introducing-microsoft-fabric-and-copilot-in-microsoft-power...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.