Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RicardoNeri
Frequent Visitor

Help: creating a category depending the data sheet from where the information comes

Hello guys

I´m trying to make a radial chart instad of having a lot of  gauges to show the same information and to be a lot friendly to the user. like a sportman to know in which area is he weaker. For example the gauge named horarios shows the average % of the progress of each day to give us a score for each member, "that would be one category of the radial chart" another category would be the score of fast food as so on, all of the results are in a 0% to a 100% . The big problem is that all the information comes from a different data source so I dont have an unified category label.

The question is: how can I create an unified data sheet that gives me a category depending where the info comes? also all the data sheets have the same pivot that is the code of the store, do you think showing this kind of information in a radial chart its a good idea or should I leave it as it is?

RicardoNeri_0-1666113467387.png

Thanks a lot for your time!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RicardoNeri ,

I have found some helpful links, please refer to.

Solved: Create one unified dataset? Or Link separate datas... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Creating the Unified Dataset for Categorization (tamr.com)

Data categorization in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RicardoNeri ,

I have found some helpful links, please refer to.

Solved: Create one unified dataset? Or Link separate datas... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Creating the Unified Dataset for Categorization (tamr.com)

Data categorization in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.