Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

gonzaloh

Having a hard time dealing with blanks

Hello!

I am currently struggling with handling blank values in the measures that I have created in my data model. My objective is to hide the measures that contain blank values, as shown in the image. Despite trying to utilize filter visuals, I have not been able to resolve the issue. I have also read that Power BI automatically hide blank values, but this does not seem to be the case in my situation.

I apologize, but the information is in Spanish. However, I have attached a sample file for you to reviewhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Au-Btoirlv-YgtADHtbJuWeVMEz9TQ?e=aEXZ0L

gonzaloh_1-1683653046645.png

gonzaloh_2-1683653095215.png

I believe that this issue may be due to a lack of fundamental knowledge on my side. As a result, I have turned to this forum to seek assistance. As a newcomer to the Power BI world, any advice or guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Kishore_KVN
Super User
Super User

Use filters on this visual option and add that measure in that field then apply filter using non blank. 

I believe I attempted that approach previously, but unfortunately, it did not work. Would you mind show me to see if it produces the desired result? 

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.