Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

EdouSav
Helper I
Helper I

GrandTOTAL wrong

Hello everyone,

I have the following DAX formula:

Test Landing 2 =
var __LastAccountingDate = CALCULATE(MAX(COMPTA[Accounting Date]), REMOVEFILTERS())
var __CurrentDate = MAX('Calendar'[Date])
var __Forecast = if([COMPTA]=0,[TotalBudget],CALCULATE([TotalBudget], KEEPFILTERS('Calendar'[Date] >= __LastAccountingDate)))
var __TotalAccounting = [COMPTA]
var __Result =
    IF(
        __LastAccountingDate >= date(year(__CurrentDate),MONTH(__CurrentDate),1) && __LastAccountingDate <= __CurrentDate,
        __TotalAccounting + (([TotalBudget] / DAY(EOMONTH(__CurrentDate, 0))) * (DAY(EOMONTH(__CurrentDate, 0)) - DAY(__LastAccountingDate))),
        __TotalAccounting + __Forecast
    )
return __Result

The idea is as follows: I retrieve the last accounting date from my accounting database. This allows me to determine whether or not to use the budget.

Then, if necessary, I calculate a prorated amount if the last accounting date is within the current month (which means we have the accounting amount plus a budget supplement to cover the remaining days of the month).

Note: If there is no amount in the accounting, I use the budget.

My question is, the formula seems correct for individual rows, but the Grand Total is incorrect.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @EdouSav,

I'd like to suggest you take a look at the Greg’s blog about measure formula with multiple aggregations if helps:

Measure Totals, The Final Word  
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @EdouSav,

I'd like to suggest you take a look at the Greg’s blog about measure formula with multiple aggregations if helps:

Measure Totals, The Final Word  
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

hi Xiaoxin Sheng

thanks for your help i read the post but still in error in my report, if you want i just create a new post with a we transfert link 

regards 

Thanks a lot

EdouSav
Helper I
Helper I

anybody have a idea

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.