Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Follow up: Average weekly spend for each month by number of week

Hi @TeigeGao

I have built everything according to the instructions provided but for some odd reason it either calculates by 4 weeks when I use MIN or 5 weeks when I use MAX.  I need for the my visual to show the average weekly spend for each month and it must be calculated by each month's corresponding number of Thursdays. 

Please help.

Previous Post: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Average-weekly-spend-for-each-month-by-number-of-week/m-p/7... 

Thanks!

mel 

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

You'll need to create relationship on [month] column.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, I have created the relationship between the tables.  However, it seems the thurs table is limited to a single year.  I had to create multiple tables for each year of data but I wasn't able to use a single table for the rolling 12 month matrix.  I am working on possibly using an if statement to ensure that the calculation uses the 2018 thurs table for the 2018 months. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.