Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Follow up: Average weekly spend for each month by number of week

Hi @TeigeGao

I have built everything according to the instructions provided but for some odd reason it either calculates by 4 weeks when I use MIN or 5 weeks when I use MAX.  I need for the my visual to show the average weekly spend for each month and it must be calculated by each month's corresponding number of Thursdays. 

Please help.

Previous Post: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Average-weekly-spend-for-each-month-by-number-of-week/m-p/7... 

Thanks!

mel 

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

You'll need to create relationship on [month] column.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, I have created the relationship between the tables.  However, it seems the thurs table is limited to a single year.  I had to create multiple tables for each year of data but I wasn't able to use a single table for the rolling 12 month matrix.  I am working on possibly using an if statement to ensure that the calculation uses the 2018 thurs table for the 2018 months. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.