Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Felipe10

Filtração de Dados Segmentados

😐   Olá, estou tendo um pequeno problema, quando estou filtrando até o mês de julho, não aparecendo todas as informações que estão conectadas. Eu fiz o filtro nos outros meses e está pegando normal, você poderia me ajudar?!

Felipe10_0-1595948032426.png

4 REPLIES 4
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Felipe10 , do your calendar and table have data for july. Or measure or some other filter restricting it.

Very little information to suggest anything.

Oi Amitchandak então quando eu filtro para os meses anteriores, a informação geralmente aparece lá em que quando eu mostrei na foto no entanto quando filtro até julho as informações não aparecem

Felipe10_0-1595949395176.png

Felipe10_1-1595949414653.png

the 1 photo is from a filtration of 1 month before, already the 2 photo is the filtering of the month of July ... I've done another segmentation using another filter and still does not appear the information for the month of July, and they are correct in the database

Hi @Felipe10 ,

You have provided too little information for analysing. Would you please provided us sample pbix by onedrive for business?

Please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

@Felipe10 , I doubt some page level or visual level filter for it. Please check those.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.