Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter experience label disappeared

Hi everyone,

The field Filter is missing. This yields only for one page; for all other pages, Filter is visible. I tried many options, but I didn't discover what's wrong. Does someone know the solution for this?

filter missing.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MartynRamsden,

Thank you for your reply. This was part of the problem, but because of you I discovered the underlying problem. It was quite simple fortunately: under the window Visualisations you see the image of the pain brush. If you click on 'Filter pane' and 'restore default settings', the window Filters appeared again. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MartynRamsden
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous 

It could be that the new filter experience isn't enabled in that particular report.

You can check in File>>Options and setting>>Options>>Report settings

Make sure the 'Enable the updated filter pane, and show filters in the visual header for this report' check box is ticked.

Capture.JPG

Best regards,

Martyn

If I answered your question, please help others by accepting it as a solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MartynRamsden,

Thank you for your reply. This was part of the problem, but because of you I discovered the underlying problem. It was quite simple fortunately: under the window Visualisations you see the image of the pain brush. If you click on 'Filter pane' and 'restore default settings', the window Filters appeared again. 

Thanks @Anonymous  - I just struck the same issue, seems like a bug.

Your Revert to default tip worked, and I also found that adjusting any individual setting in that pane (e.g. Border on/off switch) made my Filter pane re-appear.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.