Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jwi1
Post Patron
Post Patron

Filter double values

Good day,

Hope someone can help me with the following.

I am looking for a measure (not a calculated column) to exclude the CONTAINER_NR, which is in the list more than once (yellow marked in the example below).

So, if the HASH is the same, as well as the CONTAINER NR, it should be exluded.

Thanks upfront for you help,

John

Knipsel.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well, it depends what you want to do, and what your table structure is, but if I assume you just have one table. 

=countrows(filter(all(table[container_nr],table[hash]),calculate(countrows(table))=1))

put container_nr on rows in a matrix, and the above measure in the values section. 

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Well, it depends what you want to do, and what your table structure is, but if I assume you just have one table. 

=countrows(filter(all(table[container_nr],table[hash]),calculate(countrows(table))=1))

put container_nr on rows in a matrix, and the above measure in the values section. 

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.