Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sabilahmed
Resolver I
Resolver I

Filter Pane Custom Theme (Background is black)

I'm trying to change the below filter pane background as white and font as black in my custom theme:

sabilahmed_0-1664630043030.png

But I can't figure it out. I have set everything to background as white and font as black in the filterpane section of the theme, but nothing is working. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@sabilahmed That isn't M code. That is JSON theme code. So you need to add that to the correct spot in your theme file. I am posting the full theme file export from the theme generator I used. Search for 111111 in the theme file and that is the background color of the filters pane. See file attachment below signature.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@sabilahmed That setting is available according to Enterprise DNA's themes generator. 

"outspacePane":[{"backgroundColor":{"solid":{"color":"#000000"}},"transparency":0,"foregroundColor":{"solid":{"color":"#252423"}},"titleSize":12,"headerSize":9,"checkboxAndApplyColor":{"solid":{"color":"#F2C811"}}}]

Check out my article on Theme Generators: Power BI Theme Generators - Microsoft Power BI Community

Latest book!:

Thanks for getting back to me @Greg_Deckler 

So does this mean I have to change the M code to get rid of the black background shown in my image? Isn't there a way I can alter this in the "Customize theme" section?

I'm simply looking for an easy option. There has to be a way no?

@sabilahmed That isn't M code. That is JSON theme code. So you need to add that to the correct spot in your theme file. I am posting the full theme file export from the theme generator I used. Search for 111111 in the theme file and that is the background color of the filters pane. See file attachment below signature.

Latest book!:

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.