Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

kylebi1
Frequent Visitor

Filter Latest Value for Group by Person

Hello!

I have a table that logs each modification to an employee's workgroup. I need to know which employees have what workgroups activated, so I filter based on the max date. 

Workgroup Active1 = CALCULATE(SUM(   'Workgroup Table'[ActivationFlag]), FILTER('Workgroup Table', 'Workgroup Table'[ActivationDateTime]=MAX('Workgroup Table'[ActivationDateTime])))

This works fine for the treemap, but I need in a table so that I can see the total number of employees activated in each workgroup. As you can see, the measure Workgroup Active 1 is finding the latest date for that workgroup and providing the value.

I need to see the total amount of employees activated in each workgroup.

Untitled.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @kylebi1,

Due to I could not reproduce your problem, could you please share a sample file or share your pbix file if possible?

Regards

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
kazael
Helper I
Helper I

I don't really understand what result you're trying to get there. It would be helpful if you could show the dataset you're using and how you'd like to present it in a table (using excel or explaining it better) 

The treemap on the right breaks out the individuals by the group (in different colors). A measure was used to produce this. The table on the left needs to display the total amount of the individuals in each group. Right now it just says 1 or 0.

Does that help?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.