Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

fparker61
Helper I
Helper I

Export to Excel only works for me, not others

These are for published reports. I created the reports and published them and I can export to excel but nobody that I send the report to can do so. They are operating it out of my workspace. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Everyone is in the same company. I granted access but I only get these options. 

fparker61_0-1631547424358.png

Is there a separate admin panel that I don't have access to?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
fparker61
Helper I
Helper I

Here are the report settings

fparker61_0-1631290069644.png

Hi @fparker61,

How did you send these reports to your users through the sharing method? Are they unable to export data at all? Or is it just the underlying data that cannot be exported? Could you please provide a screenshot of your users exporting the data?

yingyinr_2-1631499754814.png

Are these users in the same organization as you? Is their admin enable Export data feature in the admin portal. And please make sure they have build permission for the reports.

Enable export data featureEnable export data feature

Grant build permission to the userGrant build permission to the user

Besides that, the export data feature has some limitations as follows. Please check if you have hit some of these limitations. Please find all the details in this official documentation.

yingyinr_1-1631499438043.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Everyone is in the same company. I granted access but I only get these options. 

fparker61_0-1631547424358.png

Is there a separate admin panel that I don't have access to?

With this change I was able to have my end users able to use the export function. I think I am good for now. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.