Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Drill through - related detailed table

Hi team i need your advice.

I have already created many tables /results (via acl analytics and odbc connection due to size) and i use those results in my dashboard (visual).

All cards/graphs are generated from different tables. All tables are connected (different related field per case)  with the main one (detailed)

Could you please tell me if it is possible to create a drill through for all those results and how?Both direction filtering is not allowed for more than one table with the main one.  I would like to use only the main one as hidden for the drill through

theotria_1-1657011298483.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Has your problem been solved, if so, please consider Accept a correct reply as the solution or share your own solution to help others find it.

Best Regards
Lucien

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous ,

You could try to use custom tooltip , refer the following article and check if it is what you want :

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Help-linking-a-summary-table-to-a-detailed-table/m-p/2253688 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.