Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

marslan
Frequent Visitor

Distinct Values with Variable Parameters/Values

Hi, I am new to Power-BI and I have a Union Table of different Part Numbers and SRC (Column 02 and Last column) that have duplicate values. I want to see for a single unique part number how many SRC variation are in there?

For instance in below table, Part Number UC-H19 is allocated with SRC 160 and 500. I want a table which shows UC-519 and other column should show both SRC ifront of it? I did it in Excel but the data is too large to get into excel so I need help for Power-Bi.

marslan_0-1644429575230.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @marslan ,

I don't quite understand what you mean, can you explain the output you expect with a sample, thanks in advance.

Do you want to create parameters for filtering at the data source and import only the expected results into Power BI?
Or do you expect to import the content into Power BI and then filter it?

Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

marslan
Frequent Visitor

Anyone?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

March 2024 PBI Gallery Image

Power BI Monthly Update - March 2024

Check out the March 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.