Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jpiano
Frequent Visitor

Datacard callout value: conditional formatting missing!

Does anyone know why I would be suddenly missing the ability to have conditional formatting on my data cards for the callout values?  I have the lastest version and did a compleate unistall and re-install!  I  use this all the time.

jpiano_0-1661965621434.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi all,

According to the reply from the product group, fix for this bug expected to be ported to the new released software update this week. Please be patient for the update. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all,

Have reported this issue(ICM 335043733). Will sync here once there is any update.

Conditional Formatting missing in September releas...

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

Hi all,

According to the reply from the product group, fix for this bug expected to be ported to the new released software update this week. Please be patient for the update. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

BuffGouki
Regular Visitor

Having same issue and also just completed uninstall and reinstall, will try rolling back I guess.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@jpiano that's weird, what version you are using?

Follow us on LinkedIn and YouTube.gif to our YouTube channel

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make effort to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

I am using:

Release: September 2022

Product Version: 2.109.321.0 (22.09) (x64)

I switched to using the KPI Card, which works good, but I a not a fan of being forced to use the trend axis

Hi @jpiano ,

After testing, the conditional format of the August version callout value is still there. You may consider rolling back to the August version.

vcgaomsft_0-1662347481893.png

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

I really hope that microsoft could add back the datacard callout value conditional formatting missing! This is the one which I use it often. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.