Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Predictive

Data source type gateway. Power BI

Hi guys,

I have recently configured the gateway, but I have a problem when configuring the sources of the data, the error is that it is not possible to search in the file. the problem is that the file is on the server, it is not on my computer, how can I fix it?

Your ideas are valuable... ty

Predictive_0-1658771610622.png

No se puede crear el origen de datos. No se puede conectar al origen de datos.

Detalles: FDA: No se puede encontrar una parte de la ruta de acceso 'Z:\SMS\02 LABORATORIO FDA\01 INDICADORES\05 INDICADORES FDA\INDICADORES FDA AW139 .xlsx'. Tenga esta información a mano si decide crear una incidencia de soporte técnico. Id. de actividad: 7aad5110-5bf2-44cb-a0a8-28a3adf45db9 RequestId: 371a959e-9f5d-4939-b64d-783154960672 URI de clúster: https://api.powerbi.com Código de estado: 400 Hora: Mon Jul 25 2022 12:37:38 GMT-0500 (hora estándar de Colombia)
4 REPLIES 4
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I need help, I have a similar error but with a connection to ODBC

Metalhead12_0-1662157983276.png

LFS
Regular Visitor

Predictive

I did it, the project has three archives to work, One of them it´s on my hard disk and I did a successfull conection, the others are in the server, so that when I applied the address, the conecxion didn´t find the archives, 

Predictive_0-1658779551058.png

Have you make link with archives that is in the server"network connections"?

Your contributions are well received, Thank you.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Predictive , it can not find the path, Make sure it same what you have used in the power bi file.

If you are using a Windows user, make sure you are using the domainname\username

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.