Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

AMagem

Data refreshes in PBI Desktop but not in service

My results in power bi desktop differ to the service for previous months data. Both are refreshed and up to date and using an imported sql source. I do not get any error messages from the service noting any problems when refreshing the data. Does anyone know why these results may be differing? Something appears to be happening in the service where is not refreshing previous months data but there is nothing set to say do not do a full refresh or caching set, is there something we are missing?

3 REPLIES 3
mlsx4
Super User
Super User

Have you tried to clear the cache of your browser? It may be the problem. And have you checked if the last updated value of the dataset is the same as your report?

Hi thanks for the reply. I have cleared the cache of my browser but the issue has not been resolved. The last update for the dataset is this morning so it should match what I see in the desktop or the sql source.

AMagem_0-1688477627534.png

If you download de .pbix from the service, data is different? Or it is a problem of the visualization objects in the service?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.