Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Boterkaas45
Frequent Visitor

Data and Dates

Hi all, 

I am working on a dashboard and i have the following problem: 

I have created a measurement called "Contract Hours" to determine how many contract hours a team member has had during a period. However, the measurement is not working correctly yet. 

A person's contract ended in May, but no contract hours are being included for that month. However, there should be contract hours accounted for during that period. Additionally, if you remove the months from the above measurement, the persone is not shown at all when filtering for the entire year.

The measure:

Boterkaas45_0-1686567317535.png

I hope some one can help me!

Thanks in advance,

Boterkaas

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Boterkaas45 ,

In order to better understand your demands and give the right solution, could you please provide some more specific information? such as your desensitized example data and a screenshot of your desired results?

Thanks for your efforts & time in advance.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu

Hi @Anonymous 

Ofcourse, I want to compare the contractual hours with the actual worked hours of the staff. Additionally, it is important to be able to filter by time (weeks and months).

The problem I'm currently facing is that when I filter, for example, for the month of June, and an employee has stopped working halfway through June, that person is excluded from the matrix and no data is shown, even though they worked for half a month.

I think the problem is in the measure i have shown above but i cant figure it out. It is hard to share more information because of privacy reasons but if you need more please let me know, i will figure a way out then.

Greetings,

Boterkaas

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.