Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sagarsahoo_123
Helper IV
Helper IV

Data Labels are not visible if i select more than 6months of calendar in Bar with Line Graph

Hi Team, 

Hope all are well. Need one small help in displaying the data label for all selected months in the Bar & Line Graph. Please see the below image in which the data lable for Line graph is not displayed for last month. How can we make this to display all data lable for selected months. Please note that the data label position is auto selected. 

sagarsahoo_123_0-1680595563605.png

If i will make the selection to happen for Bar garph choosing position as Inside Centre, it is displaying for the above graph, but if i select 12 onths data then bar label is missing to display. The below image is coming fine but the problem arises when the selection is done for entire year.

sagarsahoo_123_1-1680595743063.png

sagarsahoo_123_2-1680595796133.png

In the above entire 2022 year is selected, hence there is no data lable for the Bar Graph. Can you please help to resolve keeping in mind for all above scenario satishfied. 

Regards,

Sagar

2 REPLIES 2
sagarsahoo_123
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi @amitchandak ,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. Is this the only way to see the data label by positining into Vertical or horizontally also we can achieve the same !

Regards,

Sagar

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@sagarsahoo_123 , Power bi automatically adjusts the label. Use vertical and smaller font and try

amitchandak_0-1680600834104.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.