Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Kareem_Amr_IT
Frequent Visitor

DB Errors, and refresh errors in Power Query

Hello, 

I have made a dashboard connections with the sources from a Sharepoint folder, and I wish to apply all the changes to query. However, when apply those changes, I get random errors, from 0x80040E4E Error - OLE DB or ODBC, to Sharepoint request failed, and an odd error about EARLIER/EARLIEST, but when I checked the query, such keywords do not exist. The problem is when I refresh the previews in the power query, the errors go away and the previews are displayed properly, then I try to apply again, the errors pop up randomly.

What can I do to fix this? 

Attached is the screenshot of the errors that happen during applying the query changes.

InkedV3 Errors_LI.jpg

The code to the troubled queries  

Order_Details_With_Products

let

Source = Table.NestedJoin(order_details, {"sku"}, product_master, {"sku"}, "product_master", JoinKind.LeftOuter),

#"Expanded product_master" = Table.ExpandTableColumn(Source, "product_master", {"brand", "sku", "title"}, {"product_master.brand", "product_master.sku", "product_master.title"}),

#"Filtered Rows" = Table.SelectRows(#"Expanded product_master", each true)

in

#"Filtered Rows"

Order_details

let

Source = Table.Combine({order_details_uae, order_details_ksa}),

#"Merged Queries" = Table.NestedJoin(Source, {"customer .id"}, customers, {"id"}, "customers", JoinKind.Inner),

#"Expanded customers" = Table.ExpandTableColumn(#"Merged Queries", "customers", {"company", "company_type"}, {"customers.company", "customers.company_type"})

in

#"Expanded customers"

1 REPLY 1
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Kareem_Amr_IT 

You may need to open a support ticket  to confirm if this is a bug.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.