cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rncsalmankhan

DAX To find the UnReleased Order for Production - Line Chart

Hi, I am working on creating charts for a production data.

The table has below values. Released means the order is released to production team from sales team. 

Order ID - Unique value

Order Date

Order Value

Order Quantity

IsReleased (1 means released to production. 0 means still with sales team and unreleased status)

Release date - Contains the date on which the order released from sales to production.

The date fields are connected to DimDate table with Order Date as active and Release date as inactive.

I can make the Order created and Released order value trend chart based on the Order date, Release date and IsReleased flag. It works fine as expected for current day and past.

But how can I get the unreleased order value trend chart ? Could you please support with DAX.

Example - The chart should give me the value of unreleased orders on a specific past date. (Example - Last month 28th day what was the UnReleased value). 

Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
TheoC
Super User
Super User

@rncsalmankhan can you please add some dummy data to support your request, possibly a visual representation of what you're wanting as an output as well.

Thanks in advance.

Theo

If I have posted a response that resolves your question, please accept it as a solution to formally close the post.

Also, if you are as passionate about Power BI, DAX and data as I am, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, queries, or if you simply want to connect and talk to another data geek!

Want to connect?www.linkedin.com/in/theoconias

I need to build something like this. On a specific date what was the pending unreleased orders.

rncsalmankhan_0-1685457119785.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Join Arun Ulag at MPPC23

Join Arun Ulag at MPPC23

Get a sneak peek into this year's Power Platform Conference Keynote.

PBI Sept Update Carousel

Power BI September 2023 Update

Take a look at the September 2023 Power BI update to learn more.

Learn Live

Learn Live: Event Series

Join Microsoft Reactor and learn from developers.

Dashboard in a day with date

Exclusive opportunity for Women!

Join us for a free, hands-on Microsoft workshop led by women trainers for women where you will learn how to build a Dashboard in a Day!

Top Solution Authors