Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

EMTHB

Cumulative Total as percentage of total target

Hi All, 

I've inherited a relational database with c.750k lines of data and I'm trying to build something to show billings by month and the cumulative total as a percentage of the target.

Annoyingly the target is a yearly rather than a monthly one, and is built into the billings column but can be identified by target being present in another column. 

I've made measures with the billings, cumulative billings and target, and I can see that the maths is right in the totals but I'm getting zero in my months. Anyone have any ideas?

EMTHB_0-1714144896077.png

EMTHB_2-1714144953280.png

EMTHB_1-1714144916040.png

I also tried a sumx for my VAR but that was giving me target billings of c.12b instead of 4.2m, I'm guessing as it was summing across rows?

Thanks, 

EMTHB

1 REPLY 1
v-kaiyue-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @EMTHB ,

I can not help you very well. Maybe you can provide me with your pbix file?

Please remove sensitive data and do not log in to your account in Power BI Desktop when uploading pbix files.

All this is to better solve your problems.

I would be grateful if you get back to me quickly.

Best Regards,

Clara Gong

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.