Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Count number of jobs reallied by each user

Hello everyone good afternoon, I am starting in this world of Power Bi and I am trying to make a calculation for which I am not finding the turn, I hope you can help me.

npauloni_0-1666811500942.png

I have the data of the first table and I need to calculate the data of the table below, each user performs different tasks in the different orders of the company where I work, I need to count in the total sum of orders how many times they performed their corresponding task "Picking" "Packaging" and "Control" each user of the list, I hope to be explaining myself clearly, Thanks a lot!

4 REPLIES 4
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Syndicate_Admin ;

Sorry, I don't quite understand, can you share the result you hope the output corresponds to the picture above? In order to better understand your logic, thank you!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

npauloni_1-1666956302277.png

I apologize, in the table I have there are cases that 1 same VIAJE_ID has several Items, so it should count as 1 single task, I checked the box so that it is noticed that 1 same trip ID has several Items and is solved by the same person, in the table of the result I look for only 1 VIAJE_ID count me and that each employee performs only 1 task for more than the repeat Same VIAJE_ID in several lines, I hope to be clearer with this image

v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Syndicate_Admin ;

You could create a new table fby dax first.

New = DISTINCT(UNION(VALUES('Table'[USUARIO PICKING]),VALUES('Table'[USUARIO EMPAQUE]),VALUES('Table'[USUARIO CONTROL])))

Then create measures:

CANTT PICKING = CALCULATE(COUNT('Table'[USUARIO PICKING]),FILTER('Table',[USUARIO PICKING]=MAX('New'[USUARIO])))
CANTIDAD CONTROL = CALCULATE(COUNT('Table'[USUARIO CONTROL]),FILTER('Table',[USUARIO CONTROL]=MAX('New'[USUARIO])))
CANT EMPAQUE = CALCULATE(COUNT('Table'[USUARIO EMPAQUE]),FILTER('Table',[USUARIO EMPAQUE]=MAX('New'[USUARIO])))

The final show:

vyalanwumsft_0-1666849597300.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This perfect served me the solution to be able to count the works of each one, the only problem I have now is that there are times that the numbers of VIAJE_ID are repeated and the formula tells me each row of the table, I would like to be able to count from that column the unique VIAJE_ID and that the repeated ones do not take them into account.

If this does not correspond I can make another post with this question, thank you very much!

npauloni_0-1666875593153.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.