Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Vala
Frequent Visitor

Conditonal column in tabel view.

Hi all,

I am new to powerbi and I am sorry if my powerbi lingo isn't correct.

We have recently discovered a problem with our data, during the summertime period all the data that has been put in comes in as the day before. I have gotten help to fix the dates so all my visuals are correct when showing statistics based on months. 

However, this fix is only available in Tabel view. I need to make a column based on the difference of two dates (both having to be adjusted because of sumertime) where I can see if it was reported in 1 day, within 3 days, 7 days, 14 days or more. I know you can use condtional column in power quiery, but as I only have the date columns in Tabel view I'm not able to do that.  Is there a way to make this calculation in powerbi so I can see how many days it took to report? 

2 REPLIES 2
Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @Vala ,

can you show a sample data about the case you're telling so we could be able to assist you more.

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Follow me on Linkedin
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea 💡

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi @Idrissshatila ,

yes of course. Here's a snippet of the data I have with the orignal date and the fixed version. Data with Dates .png

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors